School Policy for KG1 Stage
Students must be able to attend to their personal needs without adult assistance.
· Student should be able to eat independently
· Please do not send (boiled eggs) with your kid as it’s not proper for classrooms!
· Teacher must encourage students to have their breakfast or snack through the day. Pushing them to eat is forbidden.
· Student must be able to use toilet indecently without adult help.
· Kids who still use diapers will not be accepted for KG stage.
· Extra uniform set for each student is a must. This should be sent labeled with your child name.
Books and Uniform:
· Books should be sent labeled, same applies to the uniform.
· Books are the student’s responsibility outside classroom, so please keep it clean and neat.
· If your child lost a jacket or anything of his / her belongings, parents are kindly requested to check directly with the Lost & Found Dept.
· If your child went back home with untidy paint stained clothes that means they had a lot of fun through the school day
· The school day begins at 7:45am and ends at 2:30pm.
· Gate students are required to be at school not later than 7:30am, as the school gates closes at 7:45 sharp
Rules and conduct (Bus):
· The bus matron is not permitted to wait for any student who is not available at the fixed time as this causes disruption to the bus round.
· The communication between parents and teachers is through:
o (Learning Management System) "LMS Personalized Access".
o Parents/Teacher meetings.
Dress and Appearance code(uniform):
· The school training suit and sport shoes should be worn only on days the children have PE according to their class schedule.
Rules & Conduct(Classroom rules):
· Bringing to school items such as IPADS, Mobil Phones or other toys, unless particularly asked for by the teacher is forbidden.